Living in Southern California we do not experience many cold days, that's why we love cold drinks. But as soon as we detect the slightest hint of fall we switch to hot lattes! Try this simple recipe for our version of Caramel Lattes. We use our Medusa Caramel Flavored Coffee!
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons caramel sauce
1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
1 cup Medusa Caramel Flavored brewed coffee
Whipped cream (optional)
- Brew coffee using your preferred method
- Combine the milk, caramel sauce and brown sugar together.
- Heat over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until foamy, whisk constantly.
- Combine coffee and warmed milk in mug.
- Top with whipped cream and more caramel sauce (Optional)
- Enjoy! 😋